Connectivity is one of the great priorities of Andorra Telecom. With the aims of providing Internet access to the country’s residents and visitors and ensuring they enjoy a satisfying digital experience, we have developed a free Wi-Fi network, known as Andorra Wi-Fi, in the main shopping district formed by the avenues of Meritxell in Andorra la Vella and Carlemany in Escaldes-Engordany.
This large network, which has been up and running since 2014, spans two kilometres of the most important high street in the Pyrenees, as well as other key high-density tourist areas, such as:
- Andorra La Vella:
- Avinguda Meritxell
- Camp de fútbol
- Carrer Princep Benlloch - Zona Església
- Estació Nacional d'Autobusos
- Oficina de Turisme Andorra la Vella
- Parc Central Andorra la Vella
- Pavelló Joan Alay
- Plaça del Poble Andorra la Vella
- Plaça Rebés
- Poliesportiu d'Andorra la Vella
- Prada Casadet Biblioteca Nacional
- Plaça Carlemany
- La Valireta
- Pas de la Casa (Carrer Major, Carrer Sant Jordi, Avinguda del Consell General Plaça Coprínceps)
- Plaça Arinsols Encamp
- Avinguda Carlemany
- Prat del Roure
- La Massana:
- Plaça de les Fontetes
- Sant Julià:
- Plaça Germandat
As well as the above-mentioned access points, the network is also extended for important events of a sporting or cultural nature.
The Internet service is free of charge and can be accessed via a portal, where users identify themselves before they sign in.
The free Andorra Wi-Fi connection allows visitors and residents alike to enjoy a fast connection.