Andorra Telecom

Andorra's Wifi network is extended to Pas de la Casa
Jun28

Andorra's Wifi network is extended to Pas de la Casa

A total of 40 areas throughout the country will benefit from this free Internet connection

Andorra's Wifi network has been extended to Pas de la Casa. From today, residents and visitors to Pas de la Casa can enjoy Andorra's free Wifi network that has been deployed in the centre of the town. The coverage is available the main street, Calle Sant Jordi, Avinguda del Consell General and Plaça Coprínceps.
The President of the Board of Directors of Andorra Telecom and the Minister of Regional Planning, Jordi Torres Falcó, the Mayor of Encamp, Jordi Torres Arauz, and the Managing Director of Andorra Telecom, Jordi Nadal, were in charge of officially inaugurating. The event took place on the eve of the Festa Major of Pas de la Casa, which started on Friday.

The aim of this free network is to ensure that tourists can connect on the main shopping streets and the centres of the parishes with the highest levels of tourists.
The incorporation of Pas de la Casa to Andorra Wifi completes the deployment of this infrastructure, which covers a total of 40 areas, including streets, squares and facilities, located throughout the country. The network was initiated in 2014 in main shopping streets of Avingudas Meritxell and Carlemany, and it has been gradually extended since then.

As well as the permanent access points, the network will also be extended to cover important events of a sporting or cultural nature.
In the first quarter of the year, a total of 99,577 people connected. 91% of users are tourists, while the remaining 9% are local users.
Customer service
115

From 8:00 a.m. to 00:00
(from Monday to Friday)
and from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
(Saturdays and Sundays).

Central Offices
875 000

From 8am to 6pm.

Telephone information
national and international
111

From 7:00 p.m. to 00 p.m. 365 days a year.

Customer service,
from abroad
+376 301115

From 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
and from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. (Saturdays and Sundays).
For the loss or theft of a mobile terminal, the schedule is 24 hours every day of the week.