This website uses technologies such as cookies, pixels and local storage systems to facilitate navigation. Here's how it's a cookie, the cookies we use, the purpose they have, and the options available to control or eliminate them.
General information about Cookies
A cookie is a small file that stores Internet settings. It is downloaded through the browser during the first visit to a web page. Cookies allow websites to offer personalized services (such as remembering a login or displaying relevant content).
Configuration and removal of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you decide to block them, you may not be able to have certain services that need to be used.
Below, we offer links in which you will find information on how to enable preferences in the main browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/es
- Chrome per a Android: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2392971?hl=es
For more detailed information about cookies you can use the Help feature of your browser or visit the
Galetes que s’utilitzen en el web d’ANDORRA TELECOM
The cookies used are the following:
- SESSION GALLERY – COMPANY_ID (OWN): Cookie that maintains the ID of the portal.
- FUNCTIONAL GALLERY – COOKIE_SUPPORT (OWN): Cookie that is used to verify that the browser has cookie support.
- FUNCTIONAL GALLERY – GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID (OWN): Cookie with the ID of the language chosen by the user.
- SESSION GALLERY – JSESSIONID: (OWN): Cookie that is used to keep the web browser session with the server.
- SESSION GALLERY – LFR_SESSION_STATE (OWN): Stores information about the state of the session with Liferay.
- SESSION GALLERY – USER_UUID (OWN): Cookie that stores the user ID when it logs in to the portal.
- ANALYTIC GIFT / ADVERTISING - Google Analytics (THIRD PARTIES): Analysis tool that helps to understand how users interact on the web. This tool can use a set of cookies to collect information and offer statistics on the use of websites without personally identifying Google users. The main cookie that Google Analytics uses is "_ga". In addition to offering website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also use some advertising cookies to show more relevant ads on Google properties (e.g., the Google search engine) and across the Web . Google Analytics is an analytical web service offered by Google, Inc., with domicile in the United States and headquarters in 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043. For the provision of services, cookies are used to collect information, including the user's IP address, which will be treated and stored by Google in the terms set by the Google.com website, including possible transmission to third parties due to legal requirements or when these third parties process the information on Google account.
All session cookies are deleted when the user closes the browser.
Cookies COOKIE_SUPPORT and GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID expire per year.
Google Analytics cookies expire in the following deadlines: the _ga cookie: 2 years ago, the _gat cookie, at 10 minutes. For more information, you can visit the following Google link:
Acceptance of the conditions of use